Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blog list ahoy!

In the sidebar, you'll now see the list of blogs that I have identified as being either the official blog of an Institution, or in some way institutionally sponsored. Did I miss any?

I'm leaving out those museums with blogs on Myspace. Why? Right now my non-academic answer is that Myspace is weird, and while using it (and using it effectively, like certain museums I could mention) is an interesting tactic, it doesn't sit nicely into how I'm perceiving this work. I should, at some point, make you all a list of the Myspace and Facebook museums I've tracked down. It's really fascinating. Myspace and Facebook being real social networking sites, where the goal is networking instead of having your voice heard. Very cool stuff. Very cool.

No comments: