Wednesday, March 14, 2007

PR roadblock

Trying to write my PR section really has me blocked. I mean, my basic points are outlined:
Subfield of Communication
Shift from functional perspective to co-creational one
Relationship theory
Crisis management
Stakeholders

But I'm having trouble moving forward. I've been trying to get some work done here at school (I'm in the basement of the Burke Museum (big building just south of the arrow. Go go google maps!), but it's not working. Grrr. Maybe if I work at home a little and have a different focus when I come back tomorrow. I need to figure out my introduction, which is currently a mash of this and that with no particular direction. Plus there's the mindless converting citations to footnotes that will make me feel productive. Just got to give it a little more time. Still hope to get a partial draft to committee by, let's say, Monday next week. Not unreasonable, I hope.

In other news, I got my volunteer assignments for MW2007! Woohoo! We also get to be a room monitor for one of the Workshops, if we want to, so I'll be doing that at Beyond Blogging. I'm excited. I'll also be at the registration desk that afternoon. Woo hoo San Francisco! (I've never been.)

No comments: