Thursday, March 01, 2007

Shaking things up

Molly, one of the lovely and talented first year students here at the University of Washington Museology Program, is shaking things up! She got the ball rolling on a conference to be held here this spring. While the timetable is insane (they got the grant in January and the conference is in May!), it's a really exciting undertaking. I'm not even really involved in it, I'm just a huge fan of it.

The conference is called Rethinking Museums. The website is brand spanking new, so keep checking back on it for more information. I think it's geared somewhat to the campus and Seattle communities, but the submission guidelines don't make that explicit. Check it out. And, if you're nearby, you should plan on coming.

----
Thesis? Blogging? What? Oh, oh yeah. I'm working. I'm writing. Slowly. It's very slow. So... I guess that means you have to wait a little while before I talk about it again. It could be hours, it could be days. Aren't you on the edge of your seat?

No comments: